Robert ‘Bob’ Dennison of Sykesville, Maryland passed away unexpectedly on January 20, 2020.
Bob was born in 1959 to Daniel and Dolores Dennison in Detroit, Michigan. He graduated from Michigan State University and moved to Maryland in 1981. Bob enjoyed his work as a Project Manager at Overhead Door of Baltimore for more than 15 years. Outside of work Bob was an avid Michigan State and Baltimore sports fan. He loved playing golf, fishing, and trying out new restaurants. He was a devoted father that enjoyed spending time with his kids and often travelled to see them. Bob was kindhearted and warm soul who will be missed by all that knew him.
Bob is survived by his children, Michael, Colin and Lesley along with his brothers Larry and Jim. He is predeceased by his son, Andrew, his parents, Daniel and Dolores and his brother Tom.
A gathering will be held at the Donaldson Funeral Home in Clarksville, MD, 12540 Clarksville Pike, Clarksville, Md. 21029 on Saturday, February 1 from 12:00 to 3:00pm for those who knew Bob and would like the opportunity to say goodbye. In lieu of flowers please consider a contribution to the University of Minnesota-Duluth “New Millennium Fund” in honor of his late son, Andrew Dennison. by following the directions below:
1. Point browser to: https://www.d.umn.edu/give/
2. Click on maroon “Give now” button immediately below large photo
3. (new page) Select UMD Swenson College of Science and Engineering
4. (new page) Select UMD New Millennium Geological Sciences Fund
5. (new page) Click on maroon “Make A Gift” button on right hand side of page
6. (new dialog box on right side of screen) Click “Make your donation”
7. Enter donation specifics. Note: Be certain to click the “Special Options” box and enter “In memory of Andrew Dennison” or “In honor of Andrew Dennison.”
To send flowers to Robert's family, please visit our floral section.